KanexPro EXT-HD100MHBT Комплект удлинителя HDMI HDBaseT с 4K, Поддержка PoE, до 100 м.
The KanexPro Long-Runner employs HDBaseT technology to route high-resolution HDMI signals from the source up to 330 feet (100m) to your HD display. It supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p), multi-channel audio and IR extension over a single low cost CAT5e/6 cable.
Fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and CEC controls, the Long-runner HDMI extender is an ideal solution for HDMI extension over long distances.
Please note: This extender supports power over Ethernet, from either the Tx side or Rx side, and comes with only one power supply.
Extend HDMI signals up to 330 ft. (100m) on single CAT6 cable
Supports Power over Ethernet from Tx or Rx
4K x 2K@30Hz Ultra HD resolutions
Infrared Signal Input/Output, embedded over extension
Supports resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit
High bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
Enables 3D pass-through
Supports CEC pass-through
HDCP and EDID compliant
Audio support: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
Uncompressed audio support such as LPCM
Front panel-LEDs for link activity and HDCP authentication
Locking power suppy & HDMI connectors
One external power supply 24V DC included
- Extend HDMI signals up to 330 ft. (100m) on single CAT6 cable
- Supports Power over Ethernet from Tx or Rx
- Infrared Signal Input/Output, embedded over extension
- Supports resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit
- 4K x 2K UHD resolutions
- High bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Enables 3D pass-through
- Supports CEC pass-through
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Audio support: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
- Uncompressed audio support such as LPCM
- Front panel-LEDs for link activity and HDCP authentication
HELPFUL TIPS & RECOMMENDATIONS:
- CAT-5 cables should not exceed 330 feet or (100m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Do not use crossover cables, patch cables or Ethernet couplers to extend two CAT5 cables. This may damage the Tx & Rx.
- If the power LED indicator on the Tx/Rx unit is not on, check to make sure that the CAT5 cables are not crossed i.e., Ethernet to Link instead of Ethernet to Ethernet.